+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Introducing....

Yup that is Daniel in the last pic and yes he has brothers - 2 of them in fact - one fair and one dark like he was (he had black hair before it went silver) ... but both are taken I'm afraid my dear ... and besides, do you really think Tarzan would be willing to share you?! - oh but both are surfer types and very typical Aussie boys .... and they are very cute! :grins:

Talin and Mort are not really getting along, they tend to ignore each other when they are inside together and I think Talin would much prefer that Mort just disappeared ... but there hasn't been any blood shed and both still have their appetites and are sleeping fine so the vet says its ok ....
    I am evil ~~ I acknowledge and embrace that fact!!

Don't worry too much about the cat/dog relationship. It took about 3 months for mine to start getting along, and that was just the cat being, well, a cat. Once we realized that he was teasing the dog so the dog would chase him and get in trouble, it was all over. Now they cuddle together on the couch with me. In fact last night they were both up there, and Sitka (femal husky) had her arm over the top of Gadget (think grey Garfield). I wish someone else has been home to take a picture!:kittycat2:

Oh I know Talin stirs Mort up and vice versa but Tal has been an only pet for almost 9 years and its a lot for him to get used tooo.... I think he's just going to try to pretend Mort doesn't exist and get on with his life

Oh and my boy is now almost 17 weeks, I took these last weekend as entries for a Gundog Calender - Mort is up for the GSP entry
    Attached Images
    I am evil ~~ I acknowledge and embrace that fact!!

Yeah, I'm getting to it.. Zippity's Avatar

:pooh:

Adorable pictures!
    "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."

- Leonardo Da Vinci

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."

- Vincent Van Gogh

+ Reply to Thread