+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friday Linkage--Zen Habits

Yeah, I'm getting to it.. Zippity's Avatar

Default Friday Linkage--Zen Habits

I have really enjoyed reading this blog, and I hope it's one that you will all enjoy as well!

The post I've linked to in the blog is one about creating the simplest possible system. Loved it--I know I have a real tendency to make things harder than they have to be. This is a great place to start, with 4 simple habits that would make a huge difference for me and provide me with a great foundation.

http://www.everydaysuperwoman.com/blog/?p=20
    "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."

- Leonardo Da Vinci

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."

- Vincent Van Gogh

Default Re: Friday Linkage--Zen Habits

This is a great website! I pop by at least twice a week. Love the idea of 4 simple steps. I was able to make it work at the beginning of the year. Life is definitely better when my desk is clear and my inbox is empty. I had a hard time keeping up on the first step: Collection. I eventually gave up and went back to fire fighting mode. The one thing that I still do is to keep a running list of new things that come up. I don't stop what I'm doing but rather schedule those things on that day's calendar. If I don't get to it, I move it to the next day. I'm definitely less worried about forgetting something important but I still make life hard on myself by waiting till the last possible minute to complete something.

+ Reply to Thread