+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Shampoo Recommendation

A Shampoo Recommendation

I've been using a shampoo on Biscuit called 'Buddy Wash' and it's really great. I tried the Green Tea & Bergamot scent first, and it was absolutely lovely, and now we've started a bottle of the Original scent (Lavender & Mint) and it is just as gorgeous. Gets him nice and white and soft, too. (In the interest of product review I'm going to admit that I use it on my own hair on occasion, too. What? The bottle says it's safe for humans!) The company's called cloud star corporation. I've been mail-ordering mine from fouryourpawsonly. Here's the ingredient list and picture:

http://fouryourpawsonly.com/mm5/merc...ry_Code=JD-009
    Save

sounds lovely - we use Alvoleen on Morty (not for humans which is a shame cause it smells lovely - oat and vanilla scented)
    I am evil ~~ I acknowledge and embrace that fact!!

Sounds great! I might try it for Rhom. He usually uses something with oatmeal, or a vet-prescription based one when he gets a bit rashy on the belly. I love that it is people-safe, too, since I'm always kidding ds that I'm going to just wash him with the dog.

I try to avoid washing my dog at all costs. I end up wetter than she does. The last attempt was 2 summers ago. Had to chain her to the fence and turn the hose on her! :harhar:
    Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. ~Author Unknown

+ Reply to Thread